The different places on WiTMS

12/03/2013

This is Actually a Bit Embarrassing

This story is pretty embarrassing to me, someone who has honestly never felt my stomach hit the fucking floor, in a good way, let alone when some guy I've known for five years entwines his fingers in mine. Jesus, just thinking about it now makes my stomach twist, but not in the whole I'm-going-to-hurl kind of way.

Then again, this could just the by-product of being touched by someone who isn't some verbally-abusive asshole trying to convince me he loves me so he can get in my pants. Or maybe he is, secretly, but that's a risk we take everyday, isn't it?

Oh, God, no. I'm turning into a sap.

Anyways, we're doing this Secret Santa thing in my language arts class, but we're calling it "Secret Pals" because some people don't celebrate Christmas and they want to be "politically correct." It's only our English class, too, every other class in our grade calls it by it's fucking name.

I'm getting a bit vulgar, aren't I? Damn.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

1 comment:

  1. Dude. I know it's hard to comprehend but this quizbowling egomaniac is a good guy. *mind blown*

    ReplyDelete

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt