The different places on WiTMS

12/11/2013

Bubble Wrap and the Metric System

I've begun to use the metric system whenever possible... from Celsius instead of Fahrenheit to centimeters instead of inches. I've even begun using the day/month/year system, which makes way more sense than month/day/year.

I feel as though that's the best thing Tumblr has done.

Tumblr has made it easier to understand other countries, the systems they use, and why the U.S. is full of shit.

Ah, and my little brother has just discovered bubble wrap.

Just discovered.

He was popping bubble wrap next to me, but he seems to have ceased the popping.

Good for him.

But, um...

Man, I don't know what happened. I just started typing, and then this happened... damn. I need to get better about this whole "stick to the subject" thing.

Also, the "one post a day" thing... but hey, as long as I'm taking a break from Tumblr, there will be plenty of new posts to read. I guarantee you.

Alas, this is the final post of the evening. I assure you of this.
-Narwhal Sandkurt
P.S. Man, these titles I'm giving make it seem like the post is going to be so much better than it actually is. should stop doing that. No, I should keep doing that. Live for the titles, readers.... live for the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt