The different places on WiTMS

12/16/2013

Sentiment and Nostalgia

I've been feeling sentimental lately, with it being so close to Christmas and all... and with sentiment (for me, at least) come nostalgia. With nostalgia comes music I listened to when I was younger. Allow me to share with you a few examples:
... You get the idea. Most of what I listened to then came from my parents, as does a lot of what I listen to now.

This was all before Glee and before David Cook, so you know it's old (or at least, kind of old).

Musical age is so weird... a song that's been around for one or two years is considered old... and I even feel that way. Media is constant. Everyday, new albums and singles are launching, new artists are being discovered all the time... it's an endless cycle. If it ever does end, the world itself will implode. Alien planets will be baffled.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

2 comments:

  1. "I have always been a fan of google. It's like the Yahoo of things that work"
    -Stephen Colbert
    You're welcome for the quote.

    ReplyDelete

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt