The different places on WiTMS

12/10/2013

Sentiment Sans Sap

The closer this blog gets to the one-year mark, the more sentimental I get about the early days.

If any of you are wondering, the one-year anniversary of the post "Analogs" is on the 22nd of this month...so, 22/12/13. 

Now, I basically live for the sentimental things, so long as they are sans sap. I don't like all that gooey feel-good Valentine's day-esqe shit... maybe I will, someday, but now? 

Nope.

Makes me feel uncomfortable.

And it's not even the "eeeeee" uncomfortable, it's more the "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SAPPY WHY AM I HERE I COULD BE HOME HOT CHOCLETY MILK YOU LIKE HOT CHOCLETY MILK" kind of uncomfortable.

Unfortunately, that's a bit of an insight as to how I speak.

Yep.

Awkward and embarrassing.

Back on topic:
I really like sentiment, okay?

I'm not a sentient being, I'm a sentiment being.

100% sentimental.

I'm not even a living, breathing thing, just an organ sack of sentiment.

That sounded better in my head... okay.
-Narwhal Sandkurt
P.S. FUCK There's alliteration in the title.

P.P.S. Do prison guards use Proactiv to stop breakouts?  

2 comments:

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt