The different places on WiTMS

12/11/2013

The Internet is Powerful

So, I was going through the stats on this blog, and I noticed that people from all over have seen my posts. Most of them are from the US, of course, but also Malaysia, Ukraine, Serbia, Netherlands, Germany, China, Finland, India, and Japan, and I'm sure elsewhere, too.

I underestimated how fast things can spread over the internet. Wow.

... To be honest, I've never heard about Serbia before now. Thanks, public education! I feel like a douche now. Like... a dumb American.

According to Google, Serbia is in Europe. Capital Belgrade. Things I never knew before.

You learn something new every day, huh?
-Narwhal Sandkurt

1 comment:

  1. I learned about serbia when i watched what is without exaggeration the worst movie in existence. "A serbian film" . Don't ever see the movie or even wiki the plot. YOU HAZ BEEN WARNED.

    ReplyDelete

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt