The different places on WiTMS

12/09/2013

I'm Taking a Break from Tumblr

Would sitting behind a computer all day doing nothing but scrolling a "magical" blue website filled to brim with idiots count as leading a sad life? If so, I lead a particularly despairing one.

I suddenly feel very disconnected with a world I once strolled through peacefully, everything I once saw as beautiful corrupted. Anything I thought that damned website stood for is nothing. The inhabitants are annoying, post about smoking pot all the time, and seem to think they're better than everyone else.

I'm no better than anyone, especially not them.

I don't know what's caused this sudden shift. I feel as though it's just there to silently torment, seeing all these innocent people be torn down by some "A+ community of bloggers." I don't care anymore.

I'm taking a break from that. I'm going to leave Tumblr until winter break starts. I'm going to get back on my feet, forget about the pot-smoking idiots who've fucked up my everything, basically, and live like a normal person for the next two weeks. Maybe I'll feel better afterwords. I don't know.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

1 comment:

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt