The different places on WiTMS

11/30/2013

Someone Take Photoshop Away from Me before I Do any Major Damage

I suppose I should put some meaningful content in this post, with it being the 90th one and all, but I really can't bring myself to care enough. I know I'll look back on this blog in a few months to a few years' time and marvel at how much of a pretentious twat I was.

Well, let's enjoy this while it lasts.

By doing another one of those god-awful introductions!

Third time's the charm, right?

I run a fandom blog (assbuttinmordor) and a hipster blog (diveintomylake) on tumblr... also, a few other blogs on this site, which aren't updated as frequently.

I listen to just about anything, from show tunes to death metal. I don't, however, listen to rap, hip hop, or any sort of country, save for a few bands that only slightly dip into the genre.

My sexuality has come to an impasse: pansexuality makes sense for me, since I take time to get to know people before I figure out I like them, but it's really best described as homoflexible. Ah well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Blogging has become a bigger part of my life than originally intended. I'm a faster and more accurate typer because of it, but hey, everyone makes mistakes sometimes - especially when you often times type too fast and fuck up the easy words.

That's enough of an introduction, over eleven months in.

So, I've discovered photoshop. Allow me to share with you some of my beautiful creations:
The last one is my personal favorite.

I think it may go on my Christmas cards this year.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt