The different places on WiTMS

11/28/2013

I Tried to Explain Things... with Me, That Doesn't Always Work

I don't know if anyone currently reading this has ever clicked the "my tumblr" link at the top of this blog, but if you have, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. The link is fixed.

Anywhore, I've discovered photoshop and, honestly, someone should take it away from me before I do any major damage.

But it is good for somethings, like Christmas cards and edits for various purposes.

As you'll notice, I've made some minor changes to the blog. Or maybe they're major. I don't really know, to be honest... it's just some much needed change. Of course, I can't completely erase this blog's dark past...
as long as the things I put on cafe press still remain, I'll always be reminded of the time when my ego slightly inflated.

That's all I have.
-Narwhal Sandkurt
P.S. If you're wondering, I have no idea what brought about this change in demeanor. Is it depression? Is it embarrassment for my past self? Is it aliens? The world may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt