The different places on WiTMS

10/28/2013

A Short Story Brought on by God Knows What:

I, being the absolute genius I am, went into cross-dressing prostitution in late 1874. My wife, Andrea, and my son, Alexander, knew nothing of my late-afternoon job, out on the back alley ways without much more to qualify me as "woman" than the tight dress housing hilariously fake breasts. I never got more than a catcall and few bills stuffed down my corset by thankfully quick hands.

In 1879, my son married a petite blonde girl by the name of Caroline... who, in later months, had an affair with my brother Stephen. Alexander and Caroline had taken in a child from the orphanage, a little boy named John. Caroline gave birth to Stephen's son, William, two months later. Alexander was left shocked and heartbroken, leaving the whore and moving to New York, where he met Martha. He wrote often, but never did come home. John had gone with him.

Around 1880, a man by the name of Aaron agreed to aid me in the trafficing of my own body, providing me with realistic false breasts. Little did I know, Caroline was his younger sister.

In the fall of 1881, Caroline and Stephen married, leaving me related to the man currently trafficing my fake breasts in a tight corset for a few bills every couple of days. I quickly dropped out of the business and retired from work for good, basking in the glory of my last few years.

Mary, a woman more inclined to alcohol than any female should be, married John without much of a drunken second thought and birthed a boy they named Levi. Growing up around a wasted mother and broken father, Levi spent much of his childhood far from other children, and was mute until the age of seventeen.

In the spring 1884, Caroline, Stephen, Alexafnder (by means of letters, no doubt), and I formed a cult. Many who heard of this cult wondered why we included only one of our wives, as aposed to all or none. We never did reply, as there wasn't a clear answer.

The next year, Aaron, John, Mary, and William joined

In 1890, Aaron murdered John and William before going into exile. Less than a week after, Carlonie killed herself. Stephen took to drinking with a such a force that he died from alcohol poisoning in 1893.

At the age of eighteen, Levi found love in a tavern with a wasted broad. The poor whore became pregnant with his first son, Benjamin. They wed, and two years after Ben's birth, Jesse was born.

When both sons were in their early twenties, Benjamin tried to murder Jesse by means of rat poison. Instead, he mixed up the cups of tea and drank the poisoned one. He died shortly after.

Jesse spent the rest of his life trying to have a child with various whites from bars, never succeeding. Until one night, when he managed to impregnate a girl who ran before dawn. The child, a boy named Henry, found Jesse on his death bed, who was delighted he had succeeded in his task.






There you go. Fuck knows where that came from.
-Narwhal Sandkurt




1 comment:

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt