The different places on WiTMS

10/13/2013

This post ended up being about chicken nuggers

I don't really have anything to post about at the moment, but I'll come up with something off the top of my head for you (even though there's no post on Sundays).

So I walked to the library yesterday, and found myself getting hungry. So, I went to go get food. I originally wanted mcnuggers, but it was too fucking early to get normal food from McDonald's (which is bullshit, because if I want mcnuggers at, say, four in the morning, I should be able to get mcnuggers at that time). So, I went to burger king instead. No real story, just wanted to vent my frustration about the mcnuggers.

Also, on friday night (which was homecoming), the eighth grade band went and played with the marching band. The clarinets had tacos, mcnuggers, and wendy's fries... we've also decided that next year, we're bringing dinosaur chicken nuggers.

Chicken nuggers are the fucking bomb, okay?
-Narwhal Sandkurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt