The different places on WiTMS

10/02/2013

October... also a few other things. The bit about October will be explored a bit more in a later post.

I am fearful for the future of the cult of Skaaro, readers. I don't know how smoothly things will run when we go to high school as all of us obviously have different fortes and most likely won't be put in a whole lot of the same classes, if any at all.

Of course, there is still Science Olympiad, but I personally plan on doing marching band which means I'll miss a lot of meets at the beginning of the year.

Nevertheless, one of us on the high council's house has been flooded. Said high council member is currently staying with relatives, to my knowledge.

Also, it is finally October. I know I may not seem like the type, but I personally love Halloween, and October in general. This month is particularly fantastic because the leaves are changing, people are putting up fake skeletons and plastic ghosts and (hopefully) imitation internal organs, you've got the Halloween specials for almost every show out there and...

... Supernatural season nine!!!!
-Narwhal Sandkurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt