The different places on WiTMS

10/02/2013

Here's the real October post:

Ah, yes, October... the time when everything is dying and all the shows are coming back. There's a chill in the air, carved pumpkins all over the damn place, and all those fake internal organs make this month truly amazing.

Also, you can find gems like this on tumblr.com

I guess it really ought to be story time...

So, when I was younger and we lived with my grandparents, I used to go trick-or-treating around the neighbourhood (as most young children did).

There was this one house I was always terrified of going to every year because they always had this guy in a gorilla suit (I was afraid of gorillas, okay?).

One year, I went up to that house and I saw that they had the gorilla in a cage. I thought, "all right. This year won't be so bad." But when I turned around...

There was another fucking gorilla.

I almost shat my pants, to be honest.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt