The different places on WiTMS

11/28/2013

Ships, Expectations, and Puns, Apparently.

Apparently, my friends can't look at me the same way since I told them I ship Erii2ol. Too bad. In case they hadn't noticed, everything I ship - save for Finchel and DaveJade - is gay. All of them. Klaine, Erii2ol, Destiel, Sterek, Johnlock... did they really expect anything more from me?

I'm not sure anymore.

Do people expect things from me?

Would you, as a reader of this blog post, expect anything more than a quick insight into my life, possibly followed by a pun (I'm planning on doing something with all these damn puns... I'm so sorry)?

I could have tagged this onto the end of the last post, but I didn't because this is a draft I've been meaning to finish.

I've finished it.

Good for me.
-Narwhal Sandkurt
P.S. How do you make someone less funny?

You poke holes in their eyes and drain them of their vitreous humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt