The different places on WiTMS

11/16/2014

Let's Face It: I'm a 2005 Emo

I'm nothing short of an emo loser at this point.

Today is the first day in months I've worn colours other than black and various shades of grey. Still, it is only a blue minecraft/avengers shirt.

My music has been a steady stream of Weezer, Harvey Danger, and My Chemical Romance with some Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, and Foo Fighters mixed in.

All I've read so far this month have been Homestuck upd8s and The Perks of Being a Wallflower (like I haven't read that book enough already).

I've played only Elder Scrolls games lately (mostly Skyrim, a little bit of Oblivion. Luke suggested I play Marrowind), I've played Minecraft on my laptop but it's hell on Earth since I don't have a mouse. Or rather, a decent mouse. I have my brother's old wireless mouse. You can see the problem with that, yes?

Let's face it. I'm a fucking loser whose stuck in 2005.

Bring on the eyeliner.
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt