The different places on WiTMS

11/11/2014

I'm Just a Loser Who Likes Bands a Little Too Much

I've only listened to Weezer, Harvey Danger, and My Chemical Romance these past few months. Well, almost only.

I'm not exactly complaining, however. The only question I have at this point: should I add My Chemical Romance to my list of favourite bands? Or should I not, if only to hide the fact that I'm emo trash? Decisions, decisions.

Although no one's asking - the hypothetical questions have all been, in my mind, voiced by Adam Buckley as someone asking an advice columnist - I'll list my favourite bands (this is practically a diary at this point anyways. Should I start posts with 'dear webpage' from now on?)

Alesana
Brasstronaut
Harvey Danger
Weezer

That's in chronological order (by when they were added to the list) as well as alphabetical. The world is a magical place.
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt