The different places on WiTMS

11/17/2014

Fuck Gender Roles

I don't actually consider myself to be any gender. Honestly, I think gender is stupid. Why have a gender? What's the point of all this segregation between pink and blue when, in reality, we're all just people with different parts that are only there for waste excretion and sexual reproduction (the last bit not even being mandatory)?

So, I'll properly introduce myself this way: my name is Mark, I use he/him/his pronouns, I like to wear skin-tight jeans and occasionally make-up, maybe a dress every now and then. I destroy gender roles and look pretty damn good while doing so. Especially in the tight jeans, they make my butt look good tbh.

Anyone who tells me I can't dress like I do or wear make-up because it "doesn't correspond with my gender" (or rather, name and pronouns) will be shown the door out of my life, I don't need their negative ass around.

I encourage the rest of you to do the same, should anyone attempt to stop you from being, y'know, you. The same old song and dance.

But seriously, don't be gross, it's their life, not yours.
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt