The different places on WiTMS

11/06/2014

Albums and Yet More Enlightenment as to What this Internet Loser is Really Like

Everyone has those albums they can listen to straight through without skipping any songs, myself included. Since I'm a self-absorbed ass who assumes all who come here want to hear the boring details of my mundane life, I'll list them:
Weezer (Blue Album) - Weezer
Pinkerton - Weezer
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys - My Chemical Romance
Analog Heart - David Cook
Lovers Come Back - Happy Chichester
Pretty. Odd. - Panic! at the Disco
Where Have All the Merrymakers Gone? - Harvey Danger
The Emptiness - Alesana
On Frail Wings of Wax and Vanity - Alesana
Where Myth Fades to Legend - Alesana
Mean Sun - Brasstronaut
We Met at Sea - The Pigeon Detectives
Make Believe - Weezer

You've been enlightened on my music taste. Do with this information as you please.

Also note that around 80-90% of the clothes I wear are black and used to wear smudged eyeliner on a regular basis and stopped only because I could never rise early enough before school to get it done.

'But it takes, like, two minutes' Yes, I know - I'm a piece of shit who can't force themselves to do anything. This isn't new information.
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt