The different places on WiTMS

11/04/2014

I'm Interested in Norwegian Colleges

I'm going to learn a fourth language.

Norwegian.

'Why Norwegian?' the reader asks. 'And what are the other languages you know?'

Well, first off, I know English and have been studying German and French for several months now.

Second, I found a college. Oslo National Academy of the Arts.

'Why would you go to a Norwegian college?'

Free tuition, to start. There's a fee to pay every semester for living on campus and such, and of course the price of books and a plane ticket to Norway, but if you consider the money saved from having no tuition to pay, it works out alright in the end.

One of the requirements, of course, is to learn Norwegian. But that's alright, I'm adept at learning other languages.

'Wait, I thought you wanted to be a neuroscientist!'

Sure. There's the Norwegian University of Science and Technology for that (although really that would be a doctorate in medicine, which I'm also okay with).

Guess what? It also has free tuition, but only requires students to know English at an academic level.

I'm probably going to Norway after high school.
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt