The different places on WiTMS

10/14/2014

same

lmaouch. I hijacked this blog. it's Nick. or uh, aggressivePizza, or like ncncope1 if you remember me back then (if so please acquire amnesia soon, perhaps banging your head against the glass ceiling is an idea). I have usurped the throne to this shitty place for a while and I'ma use it to provide a unique perspective on the boy who won't shut up about himself. that's mark in case it wasn't clear. I'm the guy who was there for the entire transition. I saw "bisexual" become "lesbian", which then became bisexual again which became non-binary (don't think I don't remember you trying to get me to use "zhe" as a pronoun) which progressed into a "genderqueer" "homoflexible" angsty weeb, which grew into a trans boy with a sexuality I don't care enough to keep track of. I myself have seen a bit of growth, embarking on a little journey most people have only seen pieces of. but this isn't about that. this is about the person you come here to learn about and listen to, yes? yes.

let's see.. what should you know? my personal relationship with Mark has seen more twists and turns than any road in Indiana and a Saw movie combined. friend to enemy to [REDACTED] to frenemy to enemy to friend to whatever the fuck else. I don't exactly keep a log of this shit. I do specifically remember a particularly angsty phase wherein he was very easily swayed in opinion by a certain friend who was handy with a jar of carbonated water. but that's a story for another time. the journey mark has seen from my perspective has been outright absurd, but I do want to highlight some of his bouncing around within the binds of The Cult. Luke and I once tried to smooth over the past drama with a specific document that gag ruled events pertaining to a more advanced form of Darlene's escapades (and yet no one else forgives HER), with a small clause about how pronouns and names are actually pretty pointless things. the intention was to stop the violent attacks on any and every person who slipped up or misused a name out of spite, but I guess we where just "ignorant cis people". I've gained more respect in recent weeks for him, as together we adopted the philosophy of total equality as so few have. I can't testify for him, but for me, even as a kid, no form of hate or prejudice ever  made sense to me. my parents used to tell me not to play with the kids across the street for racial reasons they didn't want to talk about, and I always gave this innocent "but why?? they're so nice!" that I'm sure melted their hearts and eventually thawed the ice of bigotry that no longer resides over them today. I guess I've gotten off track. maybe I'll use this thing to spout bulllshit in the future. god knows you'll never be hearing from an official blog of mine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt