The different places on WiTMS

10/05/2014

End of an Era and the Best Introduction Yet

Any long-time readers, I salute you. You saw me through what was likely the best representation of the process of maturity in the pre-teen years, from some scene kid/hipster/weeb trash piece of shit to whatever kind of garbage I am now.

But, that's over now. All that's left is whatever lies ahead. And since the plague of humanity burdens us so, we'll never truly be done maturing.

That being said, another introduction is in place, yes?

Hello, I'm Mark. I'm a bisexual transgender kid who spends too much time on the internet.

I enjoy politically conscious punk music, Homestuck, musicals, neuroscience, Magic the Gathering, and other things I'm sure you'll see me post eventually. I'm a thief of doom, a prospit dreamer, my zodiac troll is Sollux and my patron Gamzee.

Here is where I'll post whatever I feel like posting whenever I feel like posting it, as it's a personal blog.

I dislike prejudice, no matter which side of the argument it comes from.

And, above all, I welcome you to this new era that will just as shitty as all the rest (although more intelligible).
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt