The different places on WiTMS

8/24/2014

A Further Look into My "Intelligence"

I am not as smart as the adults surrounding me seem to believe.

All I can really do is memorize mostly useless trivia, and the bit that is useful I can hardly apply to any "real-world situations."

The worst part is, I only have four more years to fix that before I'm shipped out into the world with the reassurance that it's "Not as bad as I think."

There is no possible way someone like myself could ever obtain a doctorate, lest I become someone else entirely. Someone much more intelligent, much more work-oriented, much more driven.

The only thing that may separate me from others in my position is that I wouldn't turn to drugs, but rather something more or less productive: memorizing yet more mostly useless trivia that I will never be able to apply to a "real-world situation."

No, I'm not that "bright but unmotivated" problem child.

I'm just an unmotivated problem.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt