The different places on WiTMS

8/29/2014

Remember the Hipster Phase?

My hipster phase was really just me wearing demin and leather pants (and occasionally purple jeggings) and whatever shirt I pulled out with a Charlie the Unicorn jacket thrown over it. I also only listened to indie rock/pop and refused anything "mainstream" (besides the Arctic Monkeys, though).

Look at this piece of shit hipster, staying up til three in the morning to listen to their shitty hipster music. Looks like she's a fucking ten-year-old without her glasses on. Wearing a striped shirt and then plaid and then the Charlie the Unicorn jacket and then another fucking striped jacket over that, what the hell were you thinking?
... Better than before, I guess.

Whatever, I'm not even a hipster.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt