The different places on WiTMS

7/30/2014

Panic! at the Disco

Panic! at the Disco was fantastic.

So were Magic Man and Walk the Moon (the openers, obviously).

Magic Man has a nice lead singer, but he's just not quite a front-man. Sure, he's got energy and talent, but he seems to be missing that enthusiasm that P!ATD has or the connection with the audience that Walk the Moon had (and damn, did they have an awesome front-man!).

I moved closer to the stage for Panic!, and I was that loser that stands around with their hands in their pockets screaming along to their favourite songs.

I wrote songs lyrics all over my arms in eyeliner (my pen stopped working), and I bought a tour shirt while I was there. I was thinking about getting a Walk the Moon shirt, but I was tired and my feet hurt like a son of a bitch, so I just dropped it.

Like, seriously, they'll probably have twelve million shirts and wrist bands at hot topic in a couple weeks, so I'm not worried.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt