The different places on WiTMS

4/03/2014

Girly Dave Strider

I still want to be a boy.

But I don't want to be a boy.

I want the short hair, and the flat chest, but I also want to wear doll make-up and flower crowns and smell like watermelon.

I don't mean these wants conflict - no, they coincide. I want to have short hair and perfect eyeliner and a chest binder and aviators all while smelling like watermelon and wearing a flower crown.

You see, change was long coming. It took me a while to realise what I really wanted - and now I know. The best part is, I'll still be in a position where I can switch back and forth between being a girly Dave Strider to being punk rock.

This is what I envision. Please pretend I finished colouring the disc on the shirt.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt