The different places on WiTMS

1/22/2014

Friendship

Ah, friendship. Like the majority of my friends, I only have a few really close ones and then a few acquaintances to talk to sometimes.

If I were to list those who were my friends, undoubtedly my friends, and I have such a strong enough "connection" with to know the friendship will last, it would be short.

Hell, I'll do it.

  • Luke
  • Nick
  • Ryan
  • Amanda
  • Damion
There we go.

Is that the whole cult? No. Amanda isn't even in the cult. These are the people I have some bit of a "connection" with. By connection, I do mean either "emotional bond" or "playful hatred" of.

This is in response to Luke's post, which there should be a link to his blog in the top bar.
-Narwhal Sandkurt

1 comment:

  1. Ehehe c: We're all so lucky to have you as a friend Mag.

    ReplyDelete

Oh. Hi.
Comment?
Please?
-Narwhal Sandkurt